X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Settings

Hi,

I'm trying to set up email in AdminCP

I'm not sure what to put in where the arrow points. Also, when I use the settings above to test out email, Diagnostics gave me the following error:

I have a python script that tests the credential being used and the mail server settings. And the script can send out test emails through SMTP SSL on port 465.

Please help.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

If you want to use SMTP, then you need to get the settings from your host. We don't know what your settings show be.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

We figured it out. Webmaster email address has to be the same as SMTP User Name.

Thanks!

Comment