Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why on default forum page show latest activities before login and the forum show on the bottom latest activities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why on default forum page show latest activities before login and the forum show on the bottom latest activities

Please view the picture. I've sample view before and after login.
    Why if I'm not yet login, the lates activities show automatic and the forum show on the buttom latest activities.

How to setting this view? I want to hide the latest activity in before login condition same with view after login

I'm not entirely sure what you mean.....are you saying you don't want guests to be able to view the Latest Activity tab?
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Yes, i don't want guests to view the latest activity on the first open the site. if they want to see the latest activities, they must click the page lates activities. Please see www.bantenforum.com

You can see www.bantenforum.com between http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

On default page on the first open the site, on http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/ not show the latest activity but just show the forums

Comment

Your site actually isn't loading for me at the moment.

However, if it's the Latest Activity tab, there is no way to restrict permissions to that....it's just a different view of the forum tab. You could choose not to show it at all though, and create a latest activity page instead, then show a link to this page in the navbar that guests cannot see.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Help me please :

Please View Picture :
          1.jpg --> Guest View On my site www.bantenforum.com
          2.jpg --> Member View On my site www.bantenforum.com
          3.jpg --> Guest View On www.vbulletin.com/forum

Every guest visit my website www.bantenforum.com, at the first screen the wall latest activity appear. Please see the picture 1.jpg
          But if the member login, the first screen just display channel list and the wall latest activity not appear. Please see the picture 2.jpg (This view same with the guest view on www.vbulletin.com/forum Please see the picture 3.jpg)

And about this case, I want to hide the wall latest activity on the main page guest view. So for the Guest and Member just show channel list on the main page. If want to see the latest activity the guest or member must press the Latest Activity Button First

Thank you

Comment

Help me please

Comment