X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resize Logo

Could someone direct me to the right section or give me some info? Thanks

Hello,

Resizing the logo isn't something that would be done within vBulletin. You should resize the image in an image editor (such as Photoshop, or for free, GIMP) and then upload the resized image via the logo upload option in site builder.

If the logo is over 320 px wide when you must upload it manually and edit the titleimage style variable in Style Manager -> Style Variable Manager instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe D. View Post
      Hello,

Resizing the logo isn't something that would be done within vBulletin. You should resize the image in an image editor (such as Photoshop, or for free, GIMP) and then upload the resized image via the logo upload option in site builder.

If the logo is over 320 px wide when you must upload it manually and edit the titleimage style variable in Style Manager -> Style Variable Manager instead.
      im in my admin cp and don't see that section to edit.

Comment

Hello,

i'm in here now and don't see where to find titleimage

Comment

In the Admin CP go to Styles & Templates -> Style Manager.

Select your style and select "Style Variable Editor" off the dropdown and if necessary click the Go button.

Type titleimage into the search bar and it will filter the results.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

i must be slow or something.
            Attached Files

Comment

That's the correct place. Change the path to the path or URL of the image you want to be the logo.

Comment

That's the correct place. Change the path to the path or URL of the image you want to be the logo.
                i see...I just wanted to resize it...it's fine right there.

Comment

There is no functionality in the software to resize it at this time. You need to use a graphics application like GIMP, Photoshop or Paint.net.
                  Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                  The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                  vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                  Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by ImsoUhoez View Post
                    i see...I just wanted to resize it...it's fine right there.
                    What Wayne said. But are you sure you want to keep the "vBulletin" logo and for your forum to not have its own identity?

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn Vergara View Post
                      What Wayne said. But are you sure you want to keep the "vBulletin" logo and for your forum to not have its own identity?
                      WHAT? lol i removed the logo and have my own.

Comment