Youtube video's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube video's

Youtube video's used to expand when viewed but the video button doesn't work like it did anymore.

If I click on "Insert Video" under the "A" tab, all it does is insert a link.
    If I click on "Insert Link" to the left next to the camera, it inserts the video, but the video no longer expands when viewing.

It's back to front, Insert Video should Insert Video, Insert Link should insert link.

Why has it been switched? video's don't even stick, they seem to disappear when adding them as links..

I was able to reproduce the issue on my old test video post at http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...165-test-video. It used to expand the video iframe but now it doesn't. This is because of this css:

Code:
    .videoscontainer .videocontainer .restrain {
        width: 300px;
        height: 225px;
    }
    To fix this, add the following in css_additional.css or in SiteBuilder > Style > CSS Editor.

Code:
    @media only screen and (min-width: 320px) {
            width: 284px;
            height: 200px;
        }
    }

@media only screen and (min-width: 568px) {
            width: 495px;
            height: 348px;
        }
    }

@media only screen and (min-width: 695px) {
            width: 640px;
            height: 360px;
        }
    }

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment

Awesome thanks, So long as there's a way to fix it i'll try and find how to do that.

Comment

I've created an entry for this: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-13546

Comment