Sent you a PM.

Leave a comment:

• THETMZ
    replied
    I would gladly accept your help.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    I think you can do what you want using template hooks. I can personally help you on this if you want.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    I don't think there's a list anywhere to be honest.

Often you can work them out by looking elsewhere in the template.

Leave a comment:

• THETMZ
    replied
    Ok. Is there a list of built-in variables / triggers that could be used in conditional statements? Or vb.org only? Thx

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by THETMZ View Post
    Is it possible to edit Style/template and insert custom php variables like in vb3-vb4? Where it's possible to control everything via conditional statements + custom variables?
    Similar principles apply yes, but you have no plugin system of the sort there was in vB3 and 4 so it's a much trickier thing to do.

You could probably manually insert some ad code into a template, surrounded by a conditional that looked for the nodeid (or everything that was NOT the nodeid).
    That would work in a similar fashion to vB4, but the variables are different and the templates are different.

For help with this, vbulletin.org is the best place to ask.

Leave a comment:

• THETMZ
    replied
    Is it possible to edit Style/template and insert custom php variables like in vb3-vb4? Where it's possible to control everything via conditional statements + custom variables?

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Hello

You can show modules on specific channels by electing to "overwrite template" when saving the page, after adding the module. You then choose a new template name, and the module will show just on that channel.

There's no way to have it the other way round and show it everywhere except specific channels.

You cannot do this for specific posts though.

Leave a comment:

• THETMZ
    started a topic Ads on specific forums

Ads on specific forums

Hello,

Q1: How is it possible to show ads module on all channels except specific ones?
    Q2: How is it possible to show ads module on all posts except posts from specific channels?

Thanks