Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted

Hello team,

since yerterday the forum is unable to be accessed from browser. It does show a blank page with the following message:
    Critical Error
    We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please check back in 24 hours.
    I have entered to the server in order to find some information to help to fix it. Checking the error_log I found this:
    PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 98 bytes) in /home/user/public_html/core/vb/db/query.php on line 577
    Do you know how to troubleshooting this problem? Thank you in advance.

Update
    I have set the forum to "debug mode" through config.php. Now, the following error appears:

Error : on line 1069 in /home/user/public_html/core/vb/database.php
    Last edited by manixless; Thu 21 Aug '14, 10:23am.

Please see: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...swered-quickly

However 64 MB might just not be enough memory. Most sites run with 128 MB - 256 MB for scripts. As the script runs for a small portion of time, the memory is very easily recycled on every page load.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Hello, I have fix it. Just change the driver to "mysqli" and now is working.

PS: While I was writing this post both errors were prompting a couple of times in this forum like image attached.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
        Please see: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...swered-quickly

However 64 MB might just not be enough memory. Most sites run with 128 MB - 256 MB for scripts. As the script runs for a small portion of time, the memory is very easily recycled on every page load.
        Thank you so much, I did not see it before reply my own question. Thank you for important information.

Comment

Originally posted by manixless View Post
          Hello, I have fix it. Just change the driver to "mysqli" and now is working.

PS: While I was writing this post both errors were prompting a couple of times in this forum like image attached.
          The error in the second screenshot occurred because you clicked on the Camera icon (on the upper left) but you attached images using the Paper with clip icon (on the upper right).

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn Vergara View Post
            The error in the second screenshot occurred because you clicked on the Camera icon (on the upper left) but you attached images using the Paper with clip icon (on the upper right).
            You are right, I have tested it. Thank you

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X