Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Private message is not deleted in NODE table after permanent deletion in the message Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by Hummie View Post
    Visitor messages seem to be incorporated with private messages now and called the same.

I too have had problems deleting. In admin it always says I have many more than I show counting both private and visitor messages. The visitor messages before the forum upgrade seem to be there, but not able to be seen.
    That's a completely different issue....please start your win thread with full details of the problem, and well try to help.

Leave a comment:

• Hummie
    replied
    Visitor messages seem to be incorporated with private messages now and called the same.

I too have had problems deleting. In admin it always says I have many more than I show counting both private and visitor messages. The visitor messages before the forum upgrade seem to be there, but not able to be seen.

Leave a comment:

• sandrose
    replied
    it is VB 5.1.3 Beta 1,

I will add it to the tracker right now.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Could be a bug then....would be worth logging it in the tracker so it can be investigated.
    Ignore any fields you aren't sure about, leave them blank. Summary and description is all we need.

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    What exact version of VB5 are you using?

Leave a comment:

• sandrose
    replied
    I deleted the message from the trash from both accounts and run cleanup but the node is still exist.

Sorry for long title!

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Messages need to be deleted from all folders on all sides. All participants need to have deleted the message from inbox and sent items, and trash.
    Even then it's not immediate, the cleanup script has to run.

Also, please do not post in big red text, we won't answer your query any faster and it just annoys other users.

Leave a comment:

• The Private message is not deleted in NODE table after permanent deletion in the message Center

]The Private message is not deleted in NODE table after permanent deletion in the message Center from the sender and recipient Is that bug??? See the highlighted node in the attached image.
    Last edited by Mark.B; Mon 18 Aug '14, 5:30am. Reason: Removed big red text formatting.