Forum module not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum module not working?

I have my forum page setup as I would like(for now) but there is a non-delete module"forum module". Since I cant delete it, I filtered it as "photos only". What photos should show up here? Any photos that are in the posts?As testing I put up photos in posts and non have shown up. http://www.osras.org
    Last edited by osras1; Sun 10 Aug '14, 5:08pm.

It depends on all the settings you have in the module. You can set it for only a certain amount of dates, or only some channels, etc. So, what other settings do you have for it?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Oh ok...ill check that out and put some text pics in

Comment

I changed all the settings for photos,discussion,topics(all) last month setting, stream line still it does nothing

Comment

I am seeing things on your main page. I see a topic "some pics" with three photos showing and then another topic "new sps" (with no images).

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

not the main page but the forum page at the bottom thats the module im mixed up in

Comment

Hmmm, I must say I've always left that module alone. I'd suggest you enter the problem into Jira. http://tracker.vbulletin.com/secure/...e!default.jspa

Comment