Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaiden
    replied
    As i said i resolved the problem. And i'm not using "Custom" Modules. But thanks for your response.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The instructions for Patch Level 3 can be found in the release announcement here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-connect-5-1-2

As the patch level didn't change routing or even how a page is accessed, it is probably coincidence. Make sure the HTML in your custom modules is correct and do not include automatic refreshing or redirects in those modules.

Leave a comment:

• Kaiden
    replied
    I think i resolve the problem. Modules caused that error, i removed all modules in main page. Also changed the "Save Page the URL as based on the page name while Save Page. After that it was done.

Leave a comment:

• Kaiden
    replied
    i was using 5.1.2 Patch Level 2, when i upload Patch Level 3 (and i used upgrade.php) i got "This Web Page has Redirect Loop". is there any solution ? (And there was no instruction about installing new patch.)

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    What version were you running before?

If it was already 5.1.2 -> you just upload the patch files and run core/install/fixattachpublic.php
    If it was 5.1.1 or earlier -> you need to upload the FULL 5.1.2 PL3 package, and run the upgrade script. (You cannot move between versions by just uploading patch files).

Leave a comment:

• Kaiden
    started a topic Redirect Loop

Redirect Loop

After upgraded to v5.1.2 Patch Level 3 i got this error, "This Web Page has Redirect Loop". Is there any solution of this error ?