Redirect Loop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redirect Loop

After upgraded to v5.1.2 Patch Level 3 i got this error, "This Web Page has Redirect Loop". Is there any solution of this error ?

What version were you running before?

If it was already 5.1.2 -> you just upload the patch files and run core/install/fixattachpublic.php
    If it was 5.1.1 or earlier -> you need to upload the FULL 5.1.2 PL3 package, and run the upgrade script. (You cannot move between versions by just uploading patch files).
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

i was using 5.1.2 Patch Level 2, when i upload Patch Level 3 (and i used upgrade.php) i got "This Web Page has Redirect Loop". is there any solution ? (And there was no instruction about installing new patch.)

Comment

I think i resolve the problem. Modules caused that error, i removed all modules in main page. Also changed the "Save Page the URL as based on the page name while Save Page. After that it was done.

Comment

The instructions for Patch Level 3 can be found in the release announcement here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-connect-5-1-2

As the patch level didn't change routing or even how a page is accessed, it is probably coincidence. Make sure the HTML in your custom modules is correct and do not include automatic refreshing or redirects in those modules.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

As i said i resolved the problem. And i'm not using "Custom" Modules. But thanks for your response.

Comment