Announcement Not show up???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement Not show up???

Per the instructions here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/artic...stom-home-page

I created a home page....EXACTLY like the instruction said.....I modified my .htaccess exactly like the instructions said in the ROOT directory of the web site (public_html)....not the forums directory......

The "HOME PAGE" works...when you go to my site...it re-directs you to the home page so that now I kinda have a welcome page that will send the visitors where I want to go....a landing page.....NICE...thank you for that "Article".

HOWEVER.......

I put a GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT on the system....and that Announcement show us EVERYWHERE.....Forums, Blogs, EVERYWHERE....but it will not show up on that HOME PAGE.....nothing shows up.

What am I doing wrong?

Kirk

Edit the home page and add an announcement module at the very top, then save.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
      Edit the home page and add an announcement module at the very top, then save.
      That was one of the first steps in the article. I have that announcement module added and the announcement does not show up on that page?? Suggestions??

Comment

Verified the issue on my demo site so it looks like it's a bug.
        I have logged it: VBV-13387
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment