Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with Test Development Installation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help with Test Development Installation

    i want to mirror my live site on localhost for testing purposes. i install vb5 in s subdirectory in htdocs
    i followed the instructions in the manual.
    However i get this redirect...http://localhost/v5Test/localhost/v5...ncial-services
    Also the styles are not getting applied.

    i appreciate any assistance in resolving this issues.

  • #2
    open the .htaccess and find the Rewritebase line. Change it to look like:

    RewriteBase /v5Test/
    Translations provided by Google.

    Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      open the .htaccess and find the Rewritebase line. Change it to look like:

      RewriteBase /v5Test/
      Thanks a lot. i got it working now somehow. i had to use tools.php at some point. not sure if it was just me or the manual needs to be updated.

      Comment


      • #4
        WHAT ..... I did the change on my .htaccess to reflect my sub-directory and nothing!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TeamHybrid_webguy View Post
          WHAT ..... I did the change on my .htaccess to reflect my sub-directory and nothing!!!!
          Please start your own thread with full details of the problem.

          We'll need all the information specified in this post:
          http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/node/4005558
          MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

          TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.2 Demo
          AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mark.B View Post

            Please start your own thread with full details of the problem.

            We'll need all the information specified in this post:
            http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/node/4005558

            Mark I think you are already helping with this you answered it on a thread I created

            Comment

            Related Topics

            Collapse

            Working...
            X