X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad Padgett
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    Check the usergroup permissions for the usergroup(s) concerned.

Can Upload Custom Avatars > Set to Yes

(When a support request is more urgent, a support ticket is the fastest route.)

Thank you. I would have made a support ticket but since you only get a month free I wanted to get used to posting in the forums as I will need a decent amount of support until I have the site coded and ready for the public.

Thanks again Mark.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Check the usergroup permissions for the usergroup(s) concerned.

Can Upload Custom Avatars > Set to Yes

(When a support request is more urgent, a support ticket is the fastest route.)

Leave a comment:

• Brad Padgett
    replied
    What in the world is going on. Are you going to help me? It's been 3 days since I posted my last comment.

Yes there is a edit avatar option and I need to know how to make it appear for my users over the avatar that you say you hover over.

I need a solution. And you need to reply asap.

Leave a comment:

• Brad Padgett
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    There isn't an edit avatar option in the profile, they need to go to their profile, and hover over their avatar.
    There is an edit avatar option. Hovering over your avatar does nothing.

You have to click edit avatar after hovering over the area. This option is not there. I already said this.

What do you mean there is no edit avatar option? I have one on my admin account???

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    There isn't an edit avatar option in the profile, they need to go to their profile, and hover over their avatar.

Leave a comment:

• Brad Padgett
    replied
    Can't believe in 24 hours, no one has responded.

Anytime.

Leave a comment:

• Brad Padgett
    started a topic Avatar Upload Option Missing For Users

Avatar Upload Option Missing For Users

This is where the issue is,

Uploading avatars are fine for me as Admin but my users cannot see the "edit avatar" option on their profiles leaving it impossible to upload an avatar.

I have recently used Impex to transfer my phpBB3 forum to vb4 and then upgraded to vb5.

I see the option perfectly fine in My Profile> Edit Avatar

For everyone else, this option is not available. Any help on fixing this is appreciated. Thank you.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X