Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show user statistics (Likes and Flags) on postbit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kehindelawal
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    Kent55 is correct. I did once have a look at whether I could get likes showing as a total in the postbit, but it was beyond my (admittedly limited) coding skills. It's complicated by the fact that likes are built on the reputation system so it's not as simple as just pulling a total out of the database.
    Thanks Mark. The bolded is a clear warning to me to back off. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• kehindelawal
    replied
    Originally posted by Kent55 View Post

If you ask this exact question over at vBulletin.org I am sure someone will help you do this. vBulletin.com isn't really for vBulletin customisation, but rather with the actual product itself.
    correction noted. i was not very familiar with vb.org. that is fast changing now.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Kent55 is correct. I did once have a look at whether I could get likes showing as a total in the postbit, but it was beyond my (admittedly limited) coding skills. It's complicated by the fact that likes are built on the reputation system so it's not as simple as just pulling a total out of the database.

Leave a comment:

• Kent55
    replied
    Originally posted by kehindelawal View Post

Thanks a lot. Not to be oliver twist.. can you pls point me into what to do...maybe its something i can pull off on my own!
    If you ask this exact question over at vBulletin.org I am sure someone will help you do this. vBulletin.com isn't really for vBulletin customisation, but rather with the actual product itself.

Leave a comment:

• kehindelawal
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    Sorry, there's no way to do this in the default product.
    You could try asking on www.vbulletin.org, the modification and customisation site.
    Thanks a lot. Not to be oliver twist.. can you pls point me into what to do...maybe its something i can pull off on my own!

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Sorry, there's no way to do this in the default product.
    You could try asking on www.vbulletin.org, the modification and customisation site.

Leave a comment:

• kehindelawal
    started a topic Show user statistics (Likes and Flags) on postbit.

Show user statistics (Likes and Flags) on postbit.

I did like to be able to show the some user statistic on the users postbit. Mainly i am interested in Likes and Flags. I have noticed those statistic tend to improve engagement around where i come from.

Any thought or assistance appreciated.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X