Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have read this was dropped in vB 5.x however we have the need to assign avatars based on groups. It worked fine in 4.x but that feature is missing from 5.x. Anyone know of a way to do this or a mod that would allow this?

No one has any ideas?

Comment

Well, for mods/addons you need to check at vbulletin.org, but I don't know of such an addon. I guess this would require custom work.

Comment

In default vB4, you couldn't assign avatars to a usergroup. You could assign Ranks, and that is still available in vB5.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

In default vB4 you could assign a avatar to a usergroup. In vB5 that's gone. We ran, and still have that option in vB4.It may have been done via ranks but I do not recall that. I will check with out IT guy.
          Last edited by ETDeadShot; Sat 12 Jul '14, 6:29pm.

Comment

Nope was a option in the usergroup setup.

Comment

In *default* vb4, it isn't a usergroup option to assign an avatar to the usergroup users. You must have used a modification for that.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
              vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
              Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
              If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment