X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Originally posted by tokyosama View Post
    He click the [Edit Signature] and it lead him to Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.
    Are you on vB5 or vB4? As Wayne said, Edit Signature in vB5 does not have it's own page. It is just an overlay inside the User Settings > Account tab (​e.g. http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/settings/account)

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Does he have permission to have a signature? Are they getting the error in the same browser window or in a popup window? Please get a screen cap if you can.

Leave a comment:

• tokyosama
    commented on 's reply
    it been a week i need an answer

• tokyosama
    replied
    He click the [Edit Signature] and it lead him to Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    What URL are they using to do this?
    In vBulletin 5 the edit signature feature is contained within the main account settings, it doesn't have a URL of its own like it did in vBulletin 4.

Leave a comment:

• tokyosama
    started a topic Edit Signature

Edit Signature

My Mod user can't edit there signature in there account it let them to Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message. how to do i fixed this