Attachments dissapeared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachments dissapeared

My attachments aren't loading anymore since I've migrated them to the filesystem instead of the database.

The migrations process showed that all file were processed. The are a lot of folders and files in my new attachments folder.

I can't find a way to debug this, enabling debug mode gives me nothing.

In the attachments folder I have a folder named 603, which is an user id. Inside this folder 603 is an attachment called "1752.attach", this attachment should be linked to nodeid 124536. This nodeid can be found in the "attach" table and has the "filedataid" 1752. So all seems oké, but when I try to open the attachment (../filedata/fetch?id=124536) I get a blank page.

I'm still running 5.0.5, because I think upgrading to 5.1 will give me allot of new issues.

Comment

Can you open a support ticket with my attention? I can get this solved quickly.

Comment

Of course. What kind of access do you need?
        FTP, PHPMyAdmin or AdminCP?

Comment

AdminCP and FTP

Comment

I've already submitted those.

Comment

I've fixed it myself.
              The storagepath format was different for some files.

Some where like: "<userid>/<filedataid>.attach" and some where like "<userid[0]>/<userid[1]>/<userid[2]>/<filedataid>.attach". (e.g. "603/1802.attach" vs. "6/0/3/1802.attach")
              So I had to reorder all the folders to get it to work.

Comment

You probably should have let me fix it properly. The system in 505 has it defaulting to a legacy storage system, which hasn't been used in forever. All you had to do was flip a switch. However the FTP info you provided me, I wasn't able to locate your vBulletin installation to enable debug mode, and flip the switch properly.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X