Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Set your Time Filter to All Time.

Leave a comment:

• PET
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    That is really odd. Have you changed the settings for the Conversation Detail Module at all? Can we get a screen shot of the settings?
    http://grab.by/wt46

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    That is really odd. Have you changed the settings for the Conversation Detail Module at all? Can we get a screen shot of the settings?

Leave a comment:

• PET
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    I only see two pages for that thread. I do notice there is some extra module (or modification) on the bottom of the pages. Have you tried removing that to see if it fixes the issue?
    Yes. 2 pages. Try to navigate to page 2. You will only see the last 2 posts and the page number will turn to 1/1.
    The only module that was extra on that page was a module about the author of the topic. I removed that. Still the same problem.

Leave a comment:

• RacingSnake
    replied
    I had a similar problem when I tried to modify the pagenav stylevar to give me the same page jump options at the top of the page as the bottom.
    Once I reverted (all) pagenav stylevars back to normal it worked as it should. (Though I still have that page jump option at the top which I wanted to get rid of.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    I only see two pages for that thread. I do notice there is some extra module (or modification) on the bottom of the pages. Have you tried removing that to see if it fixes the issue?

Leave a comment:

• PET
    replied
    Let me re-pharse that. You can now view that page as a guest. The original page problem still remains.

Leave a comment:

• PET
    replied
    It should be ok now.

I never denied permission for unregistred users to view content. Things got messed up...

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by PET View Post
    It's kind of happening on any topic. Example:
    http://www.xbass.ro/forum/forum/cafe.../175555-basuri
    Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
    Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin

If we cannot see the problem first hand, we cannot solve the problem for you. You need to allow access to your site if you want support.

Leave a comment:

• PET
    replied
    It's kind of happening on any topic. Example:
    http://www.xbass.ro/forum/forum/cafe.../175555-basuri

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Are there any deleted posts in any of the affected topics?

Leave a comment:

• PET
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PET
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PET
    replied
    Problem still exists.

Leave a comment: