No announcement yet.

Signatures Are Not Displaying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they are being stored in the database, the what you posted up above about putting something into the /signaturepics directory and getting them to work makes no sense.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
      If they are being stored in the database, the what you posted up above about putting something into the /signaturepics directory and getting them to work makes no sense.
      Agreed. Maybe this will explain something. When I create a signature image by uploading it is it supposed to place the signaturepic tags in the signature box automatically? You know. [SIGPIC]
      Because it doesn't. I had to add them manually to get the signature pics to display.

Comment

No, it doesn't place the [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tags there automatically. After you upload the image, make sure your cursor is where you want the picture to be and then click "thumbnail" and it will insert it.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
          No, it doesn't place the [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tags there automatically. After you upload the image, make sure your cursor is where you want the picture to be and then click "thumbnail" and it will insert it.
          I see. Clicking the "Thumbnail" link is what actually places the [SIGPIC] tags. I think this issue is resolved. Thank you kindly for your patience and help.

Comment