vB 5.1.0 After upgrade, my site crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB 5.1.0 After upgrade, my site crash

I upgrade my site: http://www.cerberuz.es/ to vB 5.1.0, follow all steps fine... but the site crashed...

Please how can i fix it... please!

For what I can see is that your URL rewrite doesn't work. Are you on Apache or IIS?

Comment

Originally posted by GuiltyNL View Post
      For what I can see is that your URL rewrite doesn't work. Are you on Apache or IIS?
      Apache... but the site (.htaccess) worked fine before the upgrade

Comment

Try moving your CSS templates back to the database or into the file system- switch up whatever it is currently set to and see if that helps. It's not your .htaccess it's your CSS that is the problem.

Admin CP -> Settins -> Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Store CSS Templates in File System

Comment

Originally posted by Joe D. View Post
          Try moving your CSS templates back to the database or into the file system- switch up whatever it is currently set to and see if that helps. It's not your .htaccess it's your CSS that is the problem.

Admin CP -> Settins -> Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Store CSS Templates in File System
          Thank you very much for your help... I switched the settings as you mentioned, but the problem persists

Comment

Try disabling CSS as files, all together.

Comment

I agree with Zachm I see you are now putting them as files, so i guess they started not as files. Try switching back to the original one last time and see if that helps.

If it does not please open a support ticket in the Member's Area Attn: Joe D., Please include Admin CP and FTP details in the sensitive data box of the support ticket system and I'll take a closer look.

Comment

Great- you should be all set. I had to re-import the vBulletin style xml from the /core/install directory.

Comment