How to Create Custome Page Template ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Create Custome Page Template ?

Hello, i need to ask question regarding custom page template...

How to make page template layout like attachment

Attached Files

From what I have read you will need to add custom .CSS to your Pages. You can do this in the cPanel.

Styles & Templates > Style Manager > (Select your Template to edit) Expand Template (<< >>) > "Double-Click" CSS Templates > "Double Click" css_additional.css

Any entry you make in this field will over-ride the default vB templates. There are several tutorials that show how to remove and add various items in the main template. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPgZaeDlr6Y You should review several videos before trying this.

I also recommend you play with your CSS in a WYSIWYG html editor and review your CSS layouts as you displayed in your image above.

Disclaimer: I have never tried this as you are increasing the chance of reverting your template to Factory Settings. I recommend using your cPanel to backup your Templates you are trying to play with, then you can Revert back any time.

Revert process: Styles & Templates > Style Manager > (Select your Template to edit) Select the drop-down Menu on the right and select Revert Templates, or Style Vars. (your choice)

Best of Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by datacrux View Post
      Hello, i need to ask question regarding custom page template...

How to make page template layout like attachment

You can't at this time.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment