• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Prima opgelost dus.

Leave a comment:

• JDekkers
    replied
    Problem solved when i set a mark at the "allow unregistered users to use...." option.

I must thank you very much! We are a very small forum but we have used Vbulletin for years. We like the VB5 version very much but there is so much things that we can do in the AdminCP and Site Builder etc, that it is sometimes overwhelming

Once again thank you for your quick reply and hard work. We are looking forward to the 5.1 update!

Regards,

Joachim

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Are you logged in when you click it? What is Settings -> Options -> Site Name / URL / Contact Details -> Allow Unregistered users to use the Contact Us value set to?

What usergroups is your user in?

Leave a comment:

• JDekkers
    replied
    Thanks again for the quick reply and the step by step explanation.

Now when i click the footer contact us link, i go to that page but it shows: "Unfortunately you do not have enough rights to view this page".

I have edited the user permissions to "ALL" in the edit Contact Us footer option, however no succes and i get the same message.

I appologize for the questions but im not a programmer or forum goeroe

Thanks,

Joachim

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    If the link isn't there, you or another admin deleted it in the past. You don't need to make a page for Contact Us. Just replace the link and it should link to "/contact-us" (without the quotes).

1. Click on Edit Site.
    2. Click on "Footer" in the Site Builder Menu.
    3. Click on "New Navigation Item".
    4. Enter Contact Us for the Item Name.
    5. Enter /contact-us for the Target URL.
    6. Click Ok.
    7. Click on Save Changes.
    8. If desired click on Edit Site to turn Site Builder off.

Fairly straightforward.

Leave a comment:

• JDekkers
    replied
    Thank you for the quick reply.

Unfortunately there is no Contact Us link when i click on footer. Only help, admin and mod.

I dont know how to make a subpage for Contact Us. Is there a tutorial or any way to get the link that is supposed to be in the Footer page back?

Thanks

Joachim

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You can edit your footer bij enabling the 'Edit Site' button and click Footer in the top bar. (So don't use the Edit Page button)

There is a Contact-Us link already that refers to the subpage /contact-us but you can make any link you like. You don't need a widget or module for it.

Leave a comment:

• JDekkers
    started a topic 'Contact us' in footer

'Contact us' in footer

Hi all,

Does VB5 come with a Contact Us link in the footer to a page, or do i need to create one ourselves? I can't find a module or widget in my Sitebuilder VB5

Thanks

Joachim