X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AdjusterGuru
    replied
    Thanks Wayne!

I did vote for the above issue.Look forward to those template edits, if you get the time.

Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Adding this via template edits is actually tricky because the Page Title Module doesn't actually have access to the information directly. Voting for the above issue would be the best way to get this fixed. However if I have time, I'll try to figure out the template edits for it.

Leave a comment:

• AdjusterGuru
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post

Can you check this in 5.1.0? Descriptions were added for Article Channels. Depending on how they were added, they may show for all channels.

In the AdminCP -> Styles and Templates -> Style Manager. Click the "<<>>" button on the far right of your style to access the templates. Or choose "Edit Templates" from the drop down menu to the right of your style.
    Thanks Wayne,

In the drop down menu, I did not see an entry for "Forum Descriptions"

Leave a comment:

• TLMD
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Can you check this in 5.1.0? Descriptions were added for Article Channels. Depending on how they were added, they may show for all channels.
    Yeah, I have created this JIRA after trying Beta 3 from last Friday. So far the description only shows up in article channels.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by TLMD View Post
    ...and you can vote here (VBV-12209), if you want to see this in the core product.

Originally posted by AdjusterGuru View Post
    Thanks Glen,

Are there Admincp or Site Builder tools to "modify the page template", or is it modified in the source code?
    In the AdminCP -> Styles and Templates -> Style Manager. Click the "<<>>" button on the far right of your style to access the templates. Or choose "Edit Templates" from the drop down menu to the right of your style.

Leave a comment:

• AdjusterGuru
    replied
    Thanks Glen,

Are there Admincp or Site Builder tools to "modify the page template", or is it modified in the source code?

Leave a comment:

• TLMD
    replied
    ...and you can vote here (VBV-12209), if you want to see this in the core product.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    You have to modify the forum page template in order to do that.

Leave a comment:

• AdjusterGuru
    started a topic forum description on post page

forum description on post page

I can see where forum descriptions appear on the home forum directory page, but if you also want it to appear on the forum page with posts that users navigate to, can that be done?