Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using OpenX Ad Server 2.8.7 Banner Management program with Header Ad Module?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using OpenX Ad Server 2.8.7 Banner Management program with Header Ad Module?

I've been using OpenX to manage my banners for years. In VB4, it was much different as you just plugged the code into the Forum Blocks Manager.

I've been at this for quite a while now and just can't get the Header Ads module to take code in either and Iframe or Javascript tag. Obviously I'm doing something wrong. I even tried to put just the straight html code in here and it wasn't working. Is there somewhere else I need to go in the admincp to turn this on?

Thanks in advance. I'd be glad to share the code or whatever if that will help.

Thanks,

Dirk Pepperd

Did this ever get resolved??? I'm trying to figure something out now!?!?

Comment

This isn't supported, but HTML code should work as it is. It depends what the code is. Does it work if you add it to an HTML module?
      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

I'm using the Revive Adserver, which is the successor to OpenX. I believe you can do a direct upgrade from OpenX to Revive. I'm able to click on the "invocation code" button in Revive and use the Javascript directly in my header ads module. You can see it at www.disaster.com/forums.

Comment