Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone else noticed a problem with birthdays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krismarvin88
    replied
    i never said it only showed day and year. i have it set to display age and full date of birth. age, month, and year all show correct. Day does not. where can i submit a bug report?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    I am still not seeing this on my site. I would suggest putting in a bug report and enter as much information as possible regarding your server setup.

Also, you say to set it to only show day and year and there is not option for that. There is:
    Display Age and Full Date of Birth
    Display Age
    Display Only Day and Month of Birth
    Hide Age and Date of Birth

I just registered a user for April 2, 1981 and no matter which option I pick to show my birthday, it is acurate
    Last edited by Lynne; Sat 15th Feb '14, 10:28am.

Leave a comment:

• krismarvin88
    replied
    it's happening logged in, or out, and on every account, and logged in under every account

Leave a comment:

• krismarvin88
    replied
    checked that already they're the same. Eastern time.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    What time zone do you have set in AdminCP > Settings > Options > Date & Time Options > Default Time Zone Offset? And what time zone do you have set for yourself in the Forum > User Settings > Account > Time Zone ?

Leave a comment:

• krismarvin88
    replied
    bump. Still unresolved....

Leave a comment:

• krismarvin88
    replied
    .....?

Leave a comment:

• krismarvin88
    replied
    no. the 19th is correct. i go into "edit settings" and set my birthday to the 19th. and when i click "save" and then "return to profile" it has the 18th on my profile. It's doing this to all my users

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    So, after it saves and you see it correctly as the 18th, are you saying you then come back later and it has changed to the 19th?

Leave a comment:

• krismarvin88
    replied
    When I go to "edit settings" for my profile it even has me in there as the 19th. Then when it saves and you view the profile it says the 18th

Leave a comment:

• krismarvin88
    replied
    both

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Mine shows correctly. Are you viewing your birthday as an unregistered user or as yourself?

Leave a comment:

• krismarvin88
    started a topic Has anyone else noticed a problem with birthdays?

Has anyone else noticed a problem with birthdays?

If you register your birthday and tell it to show day and year on your profile is makes your birthday one day earlier? Ex. My birthday is April 19th 19XX. My Profile on my forum has my birthday as April 18th 19XX. Is there a way to fix this?