X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McLarenDan
    replied
    This is DEFINITELY an issue.

When a user upgrades on my site (http://www.arlreborn.com) we have to MANUALLY assign them to the subscription group "Premium Member"

When will this be fixed?!?!

Leave a comment:

• McLarenDan
    replied
    Can I ask, where would a member view the subscriptions?

I have set them up, the API test is successful - I just can't find where to update the subscriptions/promote them in a bid to get members to upgrade to Premium Membership?

Any advice would be great - thanks

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    The customer must go to their Member's Area and create a support ticket themselves.

Leave a comment:

• TLMD
    replied
    Originally posted by SiFor View Post
    Im guessing a ticket might be a faster way to get support but can you tell me if I can submit the ticket or it needs to be done from the customers account?

Thanks
    I'd raise a ticket, because I am pretty sure that admin access is needed to check what is going on and you don't want to post any admin login data here on the forums.

Leave a comment:

• SiFor
    replied
    Im guessing a ticket might be a faster way to get support but can you tell me if I can submit the ticket or it needs to be done from the customers account?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• SiFor
    replied

So how do we move forward from this point, do I need to open a ticket or does the owner of the forum need to open a ticket?
    Last edited by SiFor; Wed 8 Jan '14, 3:03pm.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Really, paid subs are insanely trick, they require us to really look at the site/server and figure out what is going on. So, what is the URL to this site?

Leave a comment:

• SiFor
    replied
    I would like some pointers on what to look for to solve this issue with 5.0.5 as everything looks to be setup correctly and was working prior to upgrading the 5.0.5.

What can I check, how can I resolve this issue.

Leave a comment:

• SiFor
    replied
    No, this is not for my site this is for a customer with 5.0.5

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Looks like you rolled back to vB4?

Leave a comment:

• SiFor
    replied
    Anything?

Leave a comment:

• SiFor
    started a topic Paid subscription not working

Paid subscription not working

I have an issue with 5.0.5 subscription's not working fully. The subscription is setup to use paypal and the Payment API Tests gives a pass result. Members can purchase the subscription and everything goes through in paypal BUT nothing is recorded in vBulletin and the usergroup change does not happen.

There is nothing in the transaction log for the subscription and the member does not appear in the Subscription Manager for the subscription they just purchased.

So basically the payments goes through with paypal the money is debited from the member and received in the forums paypal account but nothing happens in vBulletin, the transaction is not recorded and the subscription is not made.

What could be missing for this to happen? What can I do to fix this issue.

These were subscriptions carried over from upgrading from vBulletin 4 so I even created a new subsctiption on the cutomers forum to test with a small cost and even with a brand new subscription its the same.

thanks.