Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    I believe this is due to a bug that will be fixed in 5.1.0 - http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-11780

Leave a comment:

• RoelVB
    replied
    I've fixed it by clearing the tables. userfield, usernote and usertextfield.
    I think something went wrong with the migration.

Another issue now is the language of the registration confirmation. The pop-up message and the registration e-mail are both in english, while the rest of vBulletin is in dutch.
    The default language in the language manager is set to dutch and the textphrase 'registration_complete' is in dutch.

Leave a comment:

• RoelVB
    replied
    I found out there was a typo in the techmail address, so I didn't receive any mail before.

Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 5.0.5:

Invalid SQL:
    INSERT  INTO userfield (`userid`)
                                                   VALUES(8502)
    /**userfield**/;

MySQL Error   : Duplicate entry '8502' for key 'PRIMARY'
                                                   Error Number  : 1062
                                                   Request Date  : Monday, December 30th 2013 @ 04:09:45 PM
                                                   Error Date    : Monday, December 30th 2013 @ 04:09:45 PM
                                                   Script        :  <Secret>
                                                   Referrer      : <Secret>
                                                   IP Address    : <Secret>
                                                   Username      : RoelVB2
                                                   Classname     : vB_Database_MySQLi
                                                   MySQL Version :
    Last edited by RoelVB; Mon 30 Dec '13, 7:24am.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Did you get a copy of the database error ? It is sent to the techemail in the config.php file. We need to know the error to help fix the issue.

Leave a comment:

• RoelVB
    started a topic Users unable to register

Users unable to register

Hi,

When trying to register a new user I receive the message:
    "There has been a database error, and the current page cannot be displayed. Site staff have been notified"

When I take a look inside the table 'user' I see the user is created, but I didn't receive a confirmation e-mail and I'm still on the registration page.

I hope there is an easy solution for this.

Kind regards,
    Roel
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X