No announcement yet.

Problems uploading my first Vbulletin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems uploading my first Vbulletin.

Hi!

I have just purchased the latest 5.0.5 and i am having a few problems. I have been using the support ticket but looking to see if i can get a faster reply on here? I have went through the initial install and that went fine until it tried to bring me to the admincp part and it just froze on a white screen and now i cant do anything i just keep getting a white screen.

Thanks in advance.
    Darren

Can you go into debug mode and then go to the 'white screen' and see if there is an error on the page.

To enable debug mode edit the /config.php file and change:

Code:
    $config['debug'] = false;
    To:
    Code:
    $config['debug'] = true;
    Then edit the /core/includes/config.php file and change:

Code:
    // $config['Misc']['debug'] = true;
    To:
    Code:
    $config['Misc']['debug'] = true;
    If that doesn't provide any error, then check your error_logs (if you don't know where they are, ask your host) and then here is a page from the manual about troubleshooting blank or 'white' pages: https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/blank_pages

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Thanks for your reply, I have managed to sort the forum and get it up and running. The latest problem now is that the Edit Site toggle button is stuck on "off" and won't go to on?

thanks

Comment