X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLMD
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    The default page uses the search module for latest topics as stated above. Pretty much default settings on it as well.
    @Exclyptic and/or others:
    In case you want to see how the Latest Topics module is configured by default, I have added a screenshot for you:

Click image for larger version

Name:	search-module-default.png
Views:	17
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	4015622

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by apitechcoord View Post
    Did adding the search module work for you? Whenever I add it, it completely breaks my page. So badly I've had to create a different "home" page and change my .htaccess to point to this new home page.
    Then you should ask for help in a proper thread and see why you're breaking your site using search modules.

The default page uses the search module for latest topics as stated above. Pretty much default settings on it as well.

Leave a comment:

• apitechcoord
    replied
    Did adding the search module work for you? Whenever I add it, it completely breaks my page. So badly I've had to create a different "home" page and change my .htaccess to point to this new home page.

Leave a comment:

• yv3013
    replied
    It's the Search module. Just add it to your page and then set it up to show Latest Topics

Leave a comment:

• sudbury8
    replied
    I get the same thing on my admincp and I have try to fix it for some time now.
    Terry

Leave a comment:

• Exclyptic
    started a topic Adding 'Latest Topics' back into sidebar

Adding 'Latest Topics' back into sidebar

So I've been working on my vBulletin 5 forums, Pro Coding, for the past couple of days. I removed the 'Latest Topics' module from the sidebar to see what things would looked like with the 'Full' layout option set. I'm now unable to add the module back as I get the following message...

Adding multiple instances of Activity Stream module is not allowed.
    Could anymore offer some help on how to get Activity Stream related modules back onto my sidebar please?

Thank you.