Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I have "page", "filler" control in end of page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bsdvn
    replied
    Oh, you can see 36 votes for this requirements. I do not know whether VB has a plan to develop it.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Originally posted by bsdvn View Post
    Tks - I know that VB cannot do it, and I have to forget it.
    FYI, there is a JIRA for it and it's getting a lot of votes.

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-10897

Meanwhile, if you can't wait it for it, you have other options such as the one I suggested.

Leave a comment:

• bsdvn
    replied
    Tks - I know that VB cannot do it, and I have to forget it.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    commented on 's reply
    But if you want a better looking and easily noticeable floating bar with improved pagination controls, go to top button and other useful stuff, you can ask your users to install my vB5 Floating Bar user script extension. Refer to my signature for the link. That contains a demo video on how to install the script.

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    As Zachery mentioned, that is not possible without custom code modification. But as I also said, you don't really need another set of controls at the bottom because the filter bar is a "floating bar", which means it scrolls or is fixed at the top as you scroll down.

See screenshot below:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bsdvn
    replied
    I think that a lot pesons need it - you can do page navigate and also new topic once you are in buttom of page. Now you have to go up, and do it.

Leave a comment:

• bsdvn
    replied
    Tks for your information - You can see what I need in picture Click image for larger version

Name:	fb7.png
Views:	12
Size:	598.8 KB
ID:	4011733

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    There are pagination controls at the bottom of the thread page. But if you are referring to the Forum page that shows list of threads, there is also floating bar there where you can navigate pages easily even if you are at the bottom of the page.

Leave a comment:

• bsdvn
    replied
    Originally posted by Glenn Vergara View Post
    I think you didn't notice that the toolbar is "floating". The floating toolbar scrolls into view as you scroll up and down so you can change filter or paginate without scrolling to the top.

Agree with you in "filter" - but in page navigate, I need it.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    I think you didn't notice that the toolbar is "floating". The floating toolbar scrolls into view as you scroll up and down so you can change filter or paginate without scrolling to the top.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied

Not without custom coding right now.

Leave a comment:

• bsdvn
    started a topic Can I have "page", "filler" control in end of page?

Can I have "page", "filler" control in end of page?

Hi

Now "page", "filler" control are in top of page, I would like to have another one in end of page to easy to move next page once we are in end of page - Can we do that?