Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After upgrading from 5.0.4 Patch 1 to 5.0.5, problems with registering new members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Allow the Unregistered / Not Logged In Usergroup to View Member Profiles. Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager.

Will be fixed in 5.1.0.

Leave a comment:

• shi819
    replied
    I am getting the same error. Is there a fix for this?

Leave a comment:

• wedgar
    replied
    Yes, for all signups.

I made the changes you suggested.

I then tried to create three new accounts using different email addresses.

After entering in all of the information and entering the captcha information I got the first error code informing me of an unexpected profile error.

After entering in the new captcha code, I hit return again and got the second error message, a picture of which is attached below.

Each account was created but in the waiting for email confirmation user group.

I tried one of the three times after disabling the captcha code for registration and got the same results.

- Bill

Leave a comment:

• Omeka
    replied
    It happens to all users? You have to make a control in the admin panel-> Settings-> Options-> Email Options, set the following options, "Enable '-f' parameter," and "Use Bulk Header?". Finally you send a test email always admim Panel-> Maintenance-> Diagnostics-> Email

Leave a comment:

• After upgrading from 5.0.4 Patch 1 to 5.0.5, problems with registering new members

After they new member complete the registration process - they are not sent the email to activate their registration, and remain in the Users Awaiting Email Confirmation user group and don't even get to the Users Awaiting Moderation user group.

I have included a snip-it of our registration page.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks!

- Bill
    Attached Files