Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aladav
    replied
    Why then is there even an option to turn off avatars, if avatars are not turned off? Also, the first time I cam to this very page, there were avatars in the grey boxes at the left. When I came back to post, there are no avatars, Why is that? It is kind of weird. Edited: I found out that when logged out, I see avatars, but when logged in, I do not, for this particular forum. On my own forum, I see default avatar when logged in. I guess it is user settings, and has to do with the default settings. I suppose I can set default settings for users to not show avatars if I don't want avatars. Or I may simply allow them and let users choose.
    Last edited by Aladav; Wed 30th Oct '13, 10:03am.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    I believe you would need to edit the templates to remove them completely. Or, if you have it turned off for everyone and you are seeing the default, you could just replace the default with a clear 1x1 image.

Leave a comment:

• Aladav
    replied
    also, this forum does not show avatar on the left, How do I set mine to do the same thing? No reason to always see this same guy if the user did not upload an avatar. How do I turn off avatars altogether? Do I have to do it manually for every user group? If I disable avatars under user picture options, the default avatar still appears on all pages.
    Last edited by Aladav; Tue 29th Oct '13, 10:35am.

Leave a comment:

• Aladav
    started a topic avatars

How do you take out avatars various places? This forum does not have one before last post, Mine does.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X