Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't access AdminCP via clicking the link - always need to enter "core" manually

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Put your site in debug mode by editing the /config.php and changing the debug line from false to true. What error is shown on the screen when you try to navigate now?

Leave a comment:

• citrix
    replied
    Was a fresh installation in the root-folder of my webspace.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Was this an upgrade from vB4? Was it upgraded into an empty folder?

Leave a comment:

• citrix
    replied
    I start getting annoyed!

Leave a comment:

• citrix
    replied
    hello ??! support also was better years ago....

Leave a comment:

• citrix
    replied
    Any ideas ? I am still stuck and cant do anything -.-

Leave a comment:

• citrix
    replied
    I did the renaming and also did the both configs... Now, when opening the forum, it just shows:

"That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message. "

What happened to VB? It became such a mess? I never had such a lot of trouble with it before...

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Rename them back to admincp and change your config.php file back to admincp. http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-4498

If you want to secure your AdminCP, use a separate .htaccess file in the admincp directory restricting it to either authorized users or your own static IP address.

Leave a comment:

• citrix
    replied
    Yes, I have uploaded the file. I also have renamed the admincp folders (both, one in the mainfolder and the other one in core) - then I renamed both "admincp" names in the config-files.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Have you uploaded the .htaccess that comes with your vBulletin system? Are there any files in the AdminCP directory? Did you rename either of the directories?

Leave a comment:

• Can't access AdminCP via clicking the link - always need to enter "core" manually

Can't access AdminCP via clicking the link - always need to enter "core" manually - how can i fix this? I dont want always to modify the URL in order to can access my admincp

thank you