Getting server abort when I try share photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting server abort when I try share photos

I get the following error when I try share photo. However, when I try to edit the post and then attach the photo again, the post goes through. I am not getting this error if I try to upload the same image as attachment. Can someone comment what the issue is?

I am fed up fixing issues one after the other. My team is really angry with all the different errors that they are getting. Now I am really repenting for having purchased vbulletin. Being a paid software, I am shocked to see so many errors.

Check the Javascript console for more detailed error description.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment

These are my posting and editing options. Is there something which is problemmatic here?
      Attached Files

Comment

What should I check in javaconsole? I am not much aware on java console

Comment

Sometimes I get this error even when I post with photos for the first time.

"This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 29 seconds."

Comment

Here is the log from console. WOuld that be of any use?
            "LOG: Intercept AJAX template render calls: Done. Calling original callback.
            LOG: vBulletin.loadingIndicator.hide Counter: 0 Source: ajaxStop
            LOG: Fileupload: continue success
            LOG: Fileupload: vBulletin.upload.initializePhotoUpload
            LOG: Fileupload: vBulletin.upload.initializePhotoUpload finished
            LOG: vBulletin.loadingIndicator.show Counter: 1 Source: Unspecified
            LOG: vBulletin.loadingIndicator.show Counter: 2 Source: ajaxStart
            Error when submitting content: aborted, server abort
            LOG: vBulletin.loadingIndicator.hide Counter: 0 Source: Unspecified
            "

Comment

THough I get the error, the text portion of post gets updated. If I then edit the post and then add the image, I get success. Here is the console log for the same.

"LOG: Intercept AJAX template render calls: Needed CSS is already on the page
              LOG: Intercept AJAX template render calls: Calling original success handler
              LOG: Fileupload: continue success
              LOG: Fileupload: vBulletin.upload.initializePhotoUpload
              LOG: Fileupload: vBulletin.upload.initializePhotoUpload finished
              LOG: vBulletin.loadingIndicator.show Counter: 1 Source: Unspecified
              LOG: vBulletin.loadingIndicator.show Counter: 2 Source: ajaxStart
              LOG: Ckeditor: Destroying editor: vb-cke-instance-2
              LOG: vBulletin.animateScrollTop(502)
              LOG: vBulletin.loadingIndicator.hide Counter: 0 Source: Unspecified
              "

Comment

I don't know why the ajax request gets aborted. Maybe it is taking longer that the browser aborts it? Does it happen consistently? And in any browser or in a specific browser only?

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment