Invalid server response - auto-save

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid server response - auto-save

My auto save is no longer working and it says Invalid server response Why? It was working before the update.

Check JavaScript console for more error details.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment

Hi, I'm also getting this issue. My javascript console in firebug shows a 200 OK response containing "false" when vbulletin runs the autosave

Comment

My site members have reflected this error, there is no solution?
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_64550_1413220742153_785[/ATTACH]

Comment

I have experienced this as well with 5.1.10. In fact i was entering data into a post while i got this message. I suspected something was up so i copied the entire post before i selected to post it. once i selected to post i was prompted with i must be logged into post. But it showed i was logged in, so i logged out and back in and pasted/posted my message with no issue. I was not idle during this time so the idle time setting should not have come into play.

I have the js console open in hopes to be able to replicate the problem.
          Last edited by NumNum; Wed 9th Dec '15, 3:51am.
          Organizations must hire quality people — "If you hire stupid people, they are not going to get better over time," ~ Gordon Graham.

vB Mods That Rock!

Comment

I just got exactly this problem. Made a new forum user. Was writing a post and I got "invalid server response"

Comment

I found resolution with this by extending the cookie session time out setting in the admincp.
              Organizations must hire quality people — "If you hire stupid people, they are not going to get better over time," ~ Gordon Graham.

vB Mods That Rock!

Comment