Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• digitalSite
    replied
    Hi, I am trying to upload my logo, but I keep getting: "Error uploading the logo. Please try again." I have tried uploading as a PNG and as a JPG, but still get the error message. I have tried uploading my logo at 517 x 320 and 320 x 198, but that didn't work either. I went to the Attachment Manager and I had NONE for JPG, so I changed that to be 600 x 600. I also changed the PNG to 800 x800, but nothing is working. I still get the error. Any other ideas? Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• sudbury8
    replied
    I changed the file name to jpg and work great for me

Leave a comment:

• hakuin
    replied
    Thanks for replying.

I will upgrade to vBulletin 5 Connect v5.0.5 first and then I will take care of the logo issue.

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    In the VB5 attachment manager, the max dimensions for height and width are reversed due to a bug. Make sure the max height and max width are both well above the max size of the image you want to upload. In your case, at least 400 px x 400 px.

Leave a comment:

• hakuin
    started a topic Error when uploading png logo

Error when uploading png logo

I tried to upload a png logo 320 px x 90 px but I always get an error message

Error uploading the logo.
    Please try again.

Instead, it does accept the same logo-image in jpg format.

The jpg has 7 kb and the png 8 kb.

I settled for the jpg for now but I would like the png format for the transparency.

I changed the value in attachment manager for the png from 20000 to 100000 as in the jpg, but the error is still the same.

Can you help?