Error when uploading png logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error when uploading png logo

I tried to upload a png logo 320 px x 90 px but I always get an error message

Error uploading the logo.
    Please try again.

Instead, it does accept the same logo-image in jpg format.

The jpg has 7 kb and the png 8 kb.

I settled for the jpg for now but I would like the png format for the transparency.

I changed the value in attachment manager for the png from 20000 to 100000 as in the jpg, but the error is still the same.

Can you help?

In the VB5 attachment manager, the max dimensions for height and width are reversed due to a bug. Make sure the max height and max width are both well above the max size of the image you want to upload. In your case, at least 400 px x 400 px.

Comment

Thanks for replying.

I will upgrade to vBulletin 5 Connect v5.0.5 first and then I will take care of the logo issue.

Comment

I changed the file name to jpg and work great for me
        www.untwistedvoice.com

Comment

Hi, I am trying to upload my logo, but I keep getting: "Error uploading the logo. Please try again." I have tried uploading as a PNG and as a JPG, but still get the error message. I have tried uploading my logo at 517 x 320 and 320 x 198, but that didn't work either. I went to the Attachment Manager and I had NONE for JPG, so I changed that to be 600 x 600. I also changed the PNG to 800 x800, but nothing is working. I still get the error. Any other ideas? Thank you.

Comment