No announcement yet.

Created a new forum and not showing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem Wayne, as long as i get help eventually... All my forums are either under forum or another forum within forum. One thing I have noticed is basically i have the following heirachy...

Home
    -Forum
    ----Events
    ------JAE2014 (This took a few days to show up)
    --Marketplace
    ----For Sale / Looking for
    --Traders and discounts
    ----Trader 1 (showed up fine a while back)
    ----Trader 2 (showed up a few days after finding the permalink and physically posting in to it)

The weird thing is the permalink is website.com/forums/forum/marketplace/traders and discounts/

why would the permalink be this? It makes no sense.

If it helps for you to have access to my admin let me know I can sort this. Perhaps you will see the issue straight away but i see nothing wrong personally..

Comment

Bump, the forum i created has now shown up today, so like 3 or 4 days later. Why is it so slow to appear? :S

Comment

This is really poor support guys..

Comment

Maybe it's an issue with a server caching setting? And I'm no closer to solving 4 issues on my forum after almost 2 months due to a lack of support from these staff so you're not alone

Comment

Originally posted by scamtacular View Post
            Maybe it's an issue with a server caching setting? And I'm no closer to solving 4 issues on my forum after almost 2 months due to a lack of support from these staff so you're not alone
            Doubt it, it was never an issue before. Indeed it's bad, as soon as I get a migration tool for Vanilla I will be leaving this trash behind. It's a shame as it's the lack of support that's swung me, i fear vBulletin will not be lasting much longer if they keep it up.

Comment

Just so you guys know, not that you probably care, but after not having any support for two months I moved to Invision, I highly recommend anyone experiencing the shocking level of service from these guys to move there as they have a free migration tool that works flawlessly.

I sincerely hope you lose enough business to warrant you caving in under economic pressure.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X