From ACP

Leave a comment:

• dustoff99
    replied
    Sounds like good advice.

Leave a comment:

• TLMD
    replied
    Yes, you can edit your logo, but you asked about how to edit the "Powered by vBulletin" line in the logo. If you were thinking about removing it, which I guess you were, then I'd call it "other proprietary notices that appear on or in the Software" you are planning to remove.

I just recommend you to clarify this before you remove it. Maybe you are allowed to do this and the branding-free license is only about the lines in the footer. However, I doubt that, because to me it wouldn't make sense.

Leave a comment:

• dustoff99
    replied
    I don't have a branding-free license. I thought that was for their logos/name etc, not my logo that I (can) edit.

Leave a comment:

• TLMD
    replied
    Do you own a branding-free license? If not, removing the "Powered by vBulletin" might not be allowed.

From the License Agreement:
    1.2 Notices. The Software must contain vBulletin Solutions’ copyright and other proprietary notices that appear on or in the Software, unless a Branding Free License is purchased.

Leave a comment:

• dustoff99
    replied
    From ACP or from Site Builder?

Leave a comment:

• Teascu Dorin
    replied
    Try to edit the header template and find ' title="Powered by vBulletin" '.

Leave a comment:

• dustoff99
    started a topic Logo Text

Logo Text

Where do I edit the mouse over for my logo (default - Powered by vBulletin)?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X