Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Users Module not displaying properly

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    i was informed yesterday that the bug will be fixed in 5.1.4 ...which isnt out yet.

    Comment


    • #32
      I have the situation, that I am not shown the most users ever logged in at the same time, but the most users logged in at the current day.
      Where do I change this setting?

      thanks in advance for your help

      Comment


      • #33
        Most users ever online is currently broken, there is no setting to change for this, sorry.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

        TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.0 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

        Comment


        • #34
          Guys maybe somebody have hack for fix it untill it fixed on standarts vb version?
          Last edited by Tibald; Fri 17th Oct '14, 1:32am. Reason: grammatic
          http://f5.s.qip.ru/1...mt2nuH.gi - this is signature image added manually by IMG tag

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Tibald View Post
            Guys maybe somebody have hack for fix it untill it fixed on standarts vb version?
            No, there isn't, sorry. If it really bothers you, you can edit the template and remove the code that displays it.

            In template widget_onlineusers, find this code:
            Code:
            <p>{vb:rawphrase most_users_ever_online_was_x_y_at_z, {vb:raw onlineUserCounts.recordusers}, {vb:raw onlineUserCounts.recorddate}, {vb:raw onlineUserCounts.recordtime}}</p>
            Replace with:
            Code:
            <p style="display:none;">{vb:rawphrase most_users_ever_online_was_x_y_at_z, {vb:raw onlineUserCounts.recordusers}, {vb:raw onlineUserCounts.recorddate}, {vb:raw onlineUserCounts.recordtime}}</p>
            MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

            TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.0 Demo
            AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Mark.B View Post

              No, there isn't, sorry. If it really bothers you, you can edit the template and remove the code that displays it.

              In template widget_onlineusers, find this code:
              Code:
              <p>{vb:rawphrase most_users_ever_online_was_x_y_at_z, {vb:raw onlineUserCounts.recordusers}, {vb:raw onlineUserCounts.recorddate}, {vb:raw onlineUserCounts.recordtime}}</p>
              Replace with:
              Code:
              <p style="display:none;">{vb:rawphrase most_users_ever_online_was_x_y_at_z, {vb:raw onlineUserCounts.recordusers}, {vb:raw onlineUserCounts.recorddate}, {vb:raw onlineUserCounts.recordtime}}</p>
              Why edit the online users widget template when you can hide that text via css_additional.css?

              Code:
              .wol-widget .widget-content > p + p { display: none; }

              GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Glenn Vergara View Post
                Why edit the online users widget template when you can hide that text via css_additional.css?

                Code:
                .wol-widget .widget-content > p + p { display: none; }
                Thanks Glenn, I'd never worked out a successful piece of css to do it, I'll keep a note of that.
                MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

                TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.0 Demo
                AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

                Comment


                • #38
                  Any news on this issue? it really hurts new forums that just started to get members to join in, there is many guests but no new members since it shows most users ever online was 1 on such date.

                  Comment

                  Related Topics

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X