Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

searchtowords_other table have over than 29,000,000 records !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• searchtowords_other table have over than 29,000,000 records !!!

Hello,

I am running Arabic version of VBulletin 5.0.4 , and I have more than 3,000,000 Threads (Inclusive Posts)

I did Rebuild Search Index for my full content

The problem that I have faced is the searchtowords tables from (a to z) is not having that much of records (between 2,000 to 12,000) comparing to searchtowords_other table which have over than (29,000,000 records) , and the reason is that my website content is mainly in arabic ,

So, In my Case , do you advise to remain with table base indexes or with sphinx option ?? keeping in mined that my server will use 95% of my search in searchtowords_other table only .. which may have disadvantage of slowing down my server , other disadvantage that the table size (searchtowords_other) is about 3.6 GiB ??!!

Please need your advise

Regards,
    AlNadabi
    Last edited by alnadabi; Sat 24 Aug '13, 8:19am.

I would highly recommend trying to the sphinx search option, and see if it works better for you.

Comment

we already have at least 60 000 000 records in that table. Any idea what I need to do, that will stop that?
      I'm an Ukrainian developer, so I'm sorry for my bad English

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X