X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe D.
    replied
    Originally posted by Tacklebox Joe Loreti View Post
    Lynne, this is the error i am getting. Why, all of the sudden, would this happen?

[Tue Aug 20 21:06:36 2013] [error] [client 98.110.44.91] File does not exist: /home2/njfishre/public_html/404.shtml, referer: http://www.njfishreports.com/forum/

i had to shut down my site tll this is rectified. any advice? Thanks
    That error has nothing to do with the error in vBulletin. That is saying a custom 404 error page wasn't found, not a big deal.

You should check your PHP error logs.

Would suggest you upgrade to 5.0,4 (backup first) that may just fix it.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Did you get that after you upgraded to 504?

Leave a comment:

• Tacklebox Joe Loreti
    replied
    Lynne, this is the error i am getting. Why, all of the sudden, would this happen?

[Tue Aug 20 21:06:36 2013] [error] [client 98.110.44.91] File does not exist: /home2/njfishre/public_html/404.shtml, referer: http://www.njfishreports.com/forum/

i had to shut down my site tll this is rectified. any advice? Thanks
    Last edited by Tacklebox Joe Loreti; Tue 20th Aug '13, 6:58pm.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    You should upgrade simply because a lot of bugs were fixed in 5.0.4.

As for the error... what is in your error_logs (if you don't know where they are, ask your host)? You can also go to both config.php files and set debug to true ($config['Misc']['debug'] = true and then see what the debug error is on that page.

Leave a comment:

• Tacklebox Joe Loreti
    replied
    do i need to upgrade? wouldn't see how this would affect signing in or does it? please let me know as i need to fix asap. thx

Leave a comment:

• Tacklebox Joe Loreti
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Are you on 5.0.4?

Leave a comment:

• Tacklebox Joe Loreti
    started a topic Big Problem. Need Help, Please

Big Problem. Need Help, Please

As of today, when I or any user tries to log on to my site (njfishreports.com) and are brought to a blank page with the following message is coming up and do not know why. Please help. Thanks a lot
    There is a serious error and the page cannot be rendered

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X