Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ara4Sh
    replied
    I start a new ticket myself and i explain every thing i wish support help me

Leave a comment:

• Ara4Sh
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    You should have received an email on August 9th regarding this at the email that is on file with us for your Customer Account. That is when Zachery sent the original email.
    i dont recieve any email ..

can you tell me you use which email ? my email account or licesne account owner ?

thanks

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    You should have received an email on August 9th regarding this at the email that is on file with us for your Customer Account. That is when Zachery sent the original email.

Leave a comment:

• Ara4Sh
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    Let me get a ticket started for you, though, you'll need to make sure we have an English language available to be used on your site.

We appreciate you helping other customers in your spare time. I think hardly ever is a bit of a misnomer.
    '
    zachery can you tell me about ticket progress please

i dont receive any email from you or vbulletin support that give me at least a ticket number

Leave a comment:

• Ara4Sh
    replied
    Let me get a ticket started for you, though, you'll need to make sure we have an English language available to be used on your site.

We appreciate you helping other customers in your spare time. I think hardly ever is a bit of a misnomer.
    i can change language to english when you want
    thank you

Leave a comment:

• Ara4Sh
    replied
    Originally posted by scamtacular View Post
    Wish I could help but I have the same issue - I don't work for vBulletin, I help people in the forum because vBulletin staff hardly ever respond to questions recently!
    thank you .
    one of my reasons to choose vbulletin instead of Xenforo or IPB is they are years in development and their script used by thousand of websites . they have experience and large number of customers made them care about any issue and problem .

this is not a big problem and i think they try to solve this issue and one of this days problem will be solved .

im waiting for vB staffs answer and see what we can do for that

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied

Wish I could help but I have the same issue - I don't work for vBulletin, I help people in the forum because vBulletin staff hardly ever respond to questions recently!

Leave a comment:

• scamtacular
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ara4Sh
    replied
    we have a webhosting forum in our language and we are work with attachment . we dont want to use external file sharing websites
    Attachments are one of the major feature of a forum software i think this problem must solve immediately

Leave a comment:

• scamtacular
    replied
    Only alternative until it's fixed is to use an external file host, like 4Shared or Share.az and link to the download on the forum

Leave a comment:

• Ara4Sh
    replied
    Funnily enough I get that error with MP3 files etc - 5.0.4 bug maybe? I never changed the settings to do that
    im still using 5.0.3 but i cant attach any file i hope new version solve the problem but it seems problem is still exist

Leave a comment:

• scamtacular
    replied
    Funnily enough I get that error with MP3 files etc - 5.0.4 bug maybe? I never changed the settings to do that

Leave a comment:

• Ara4Sh
    replied
    It looks like you have your attachment settings, set to thumbnail zip files, that's not possible.
    this is my zip setting

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    It looks like you have your attachment settings, set to thumbnail zip files, that's not possible.

Leave a comment:

• Ara4Sh
    replied
    New attachment error

Leave a comment: