Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5.03 Upgrade error Class 'vB5_Config' not found in /core/vb/api/state.php on line 361

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5.03 Upgrade error Class 'vB5_Config' not found in /core/vb/api/state.php on line 361

Alpha 1,2,3 go fine, Beta 1 errors out on step 5:

Upgrading to 5.0.3 Beta 1
    ----------------------------------
    Step 5 -
    Fatal error: Class 'vB5_Config' not found in /home/dima/public_html/test/core/vb/api/state.php on line 361

That is an odd error, can you try reuploading the files again and re-running the upgrader.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
      That is an odd error, can you try reuploading the files again and re-running the upgrader.
      Did it 3 times already, still getting the same thing...

Comment

As an experiment i commented out line 361 in state.php; in our test environment and it gets by, produces a warning, but the install continues.
        Upgrading to 5.0.3 Beta 1
        ----------------------------------
        Step 5 -
        Warning: vsprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/dima/public_html/test/core/vb/api/state.php on line 116

Which is probably expected based on me commenting out that line.. test site "seems" to work, but i'm nervous about doing that on production.. no idea what the upgrade missed by me commenting out that line..

Thoughts? Ideas?

Comment

You'll need to open a support ticket so we can look more closely at your system.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

done.. thanks.. also opened in Jira just in case

Comment

Confirmed the issue for bug scrub, and left workaround notes: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-10464

Comment