Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam

An example from today.

I assume it was deleted but it still appeared in the last post section and clicking on it returns...

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
    Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin

Is this a known issue?

Thanks...
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Do you still see it now?
    There is only a nice white page only.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
      Do you still see it now?
      I stopped seeing it about 2 hours after the report... But that is not the point.

When I saw it, I went into the forum to find it, it wasn't there. So I come back to see it in the main forum and in the last post section I clicked on it and

Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin

This led to the assumption that - in some capacity - it had been dealt with, but if it is deleted in the forum, then there should be no trace of it in the last post of the main forum. It is akin to deleting only half of it. If it is spam which I guess it was, then may be that is a moderation issue whereas, everything by that user name should have gone without trace.

Seeing the page

is all too common here...

Comment

Is this as a guest, or a logged in user? Ifi t was a guest, there is a guest cache.

Comment

From the picture above, how can a person tell if it is a guest or not?

Comment