Search box is missing icon images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search box is missing icon images

I have spent the last few hours trying to figure out what is going on with my search box. It is missing the little down carrot and magnifying glass. I've messed around with the CSS in firebug and have compared it to vBulletin's site too. I can't see what the problem is.

Can anyone assist?

http://www.coachcalorie.com/forums/

Do you've the same problem with vBulletin default style ?

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Need Help?, Or P.M. Me

Comment

Did you mess with the CSS templates? If you compared here to your site in firebug, you'd see the CSS is a bit different between the two sites.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by AliMadkour View Post
        Do you've the same problem with vBulletin default style ?
        How do you select the default style?

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
          Did you mess with the CSS templates? If you compared here to your site in firebug, you'd see the CSS is a bit different between the two sites.
          Yes, I customized the CSS, but I did not touch the search box. After updating to 5.0.2 from beta, the search box messed up. I also have a drop down menu box just to the right of the "forums, latest activity, and my subscriptions" tabs. It has been pushed down and partially hidden.

Even when I customize the CSS to match vbulletin's search box CSS, nothing changes. There has to be an easier way...

Comment