X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DemOnstar
    commented on 's reply
    Incidentally.

I was just looking via your link and it seems that one of your ads is not responsive. I tried to zoom in/out and it goes off screen..
    'One day fantasy baseball'.

• Joe D.
    replied
    Actually... Looking at this some more- it seems the navbar_ stylevars are not part of VB5 but are only there if you upgraded from VB4. The issue is VB4 stylevars not being deleted/removed by the VB5 upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    Most, if not all, of the navbar stylevars are depreciated. The stylevars to control those backgrounds are now header_tabbar_background and header_tab_background. The rest of the stylevars you want are probably all in header as well, not navbar. The navbar stylevars should be removed in a future version.

Leave a comment:

• iraszl
    replied
    I have a similar problem. I created a child style. I made changes on Body Background. Saved it. And then I tried to change the style on the bottom of the page to the new style and no changes are visible. Do I have to clear some cache or something?

Leave a comment:

• voktonia
    replied
    Yes, when I go back to stylevar the new changes are still there. I did successful made the changes on the Global: body_link_color, body_link_color_hover and the header_backgound. But the rest are not working, like the navbar_background, header_background, also in css_additional.css I put in #channel-tabbar {background:#576d58).

http://raspicks.com/vb5/forum/bettingtalk-forum

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    'Don't forget, if you're looking at your site as a guest, you need to clear the guest cache between changes.

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    If you go back to edit a stylevar you already changed- is the new value still there or did it reset to the original value?

Can you link to your site and tell us a specific stylear you changed?

Leave a comment:

• voktonia
    started a topic Style changes are not taking effect

Style changes are not taking effect

I tried to make some color style changes using Style Variable Editor but the changes are not showing up on the site. I also tried to add the styles in css_additional.css template didn't work either. Am I missing something? Please help.

Running 5.0.2 Patch Level 1