Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fresh Install, when viewing profile, get "An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh Install, when viewing profile, get "An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed."

Just did a fresh install once again for the latest vBulletin with PHP Version 5.3.25

and when viewing my profile, I get: An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.

Help? I'm using the default .htaccess .

Also I set up writeable server error logs, and nothing was shown as well.

Comment

What version of MySQL? Who is your host?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Are you using your administrator account? I have a support ticket open right now for the same issues, but nothing resolved as yet, but while trying to fix this I have come across a possible cause for the issue.

If I remove the account from $config['SpecialUsers']['superadmins'] = ' '; in the config file the error goes away, I also created a new administrator which also did not get the error message until I added the admin to the superadmins.

I would be interested to hear if this is the same for you.

Comment

I'm fairly sure your issues are different from his issues, the error message itself is just a generic error, and you need to enable debug mode to see what the real error is.

lingstar can you open a ticket, please include AdminCP, ftp access.

Comment