Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activity stream module

Hi,
    How do you add the "latest topics" on the side nav page? When I try to use the activity stream module I get this: "Adding multiple instances of Activity Stream module is not allowed."
    Thanks,
    Regis

You need to add the "Latest Topics Module".
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

I see 11 modules. No "Latest Topics". Where is it?
      Thanks

Comment

It's ok, it's me being stupid. there's no such module, it's a custom one.

I have actually written a blog on how to do it....which is why I'm so stupid!

How to create a Latest Updated Topics module in vBulletin 5 Connect
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

• webplayer
          webplayer commented
          Editing a comment
          Mark, I've done this but guests are not able to view it, only when people are logged in. How do we fix this?

No worries Mark!
        Got it! It worked.
        By the way, any new version of 5 coming or that's it for now.
        Thanks

Comment

I want to have my site default to Latest Activity instead of Topics at the bottom of the page. I can't figure out how to do this. Can you please point me to something that explains how to do this?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ron G View Post
            I want to have my site default to Latest Activity instead of Topics at the bottom of the page. I can't figure out how to do this. Can you please point me to something that explains how to do this?

Thanks
            Site Builder > Edit Page > click to edit that module and set Default Tab to what you want > Save > Save Page.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment