Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• esjayeff
    replied
    I just went into the members area to download 5.0.1 and at the top of the page it said that to enable this option I need to edit my license with the url where my forum is. I already did this ages ago, perhaps I didn't fill the form in correctly. The homepage for my forum is http;//thejuiceplanet.com/community/index.php .

Should I submit a support ticket?

Leave a comment:

• esjayeff
    replied
    Ahhhhh ok, thanks Joe. I'm so busy trying to get the forum all built that I hadn't checked to see if there were any upgrades. Will sort that and then hopefully it will all come together.

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    Looking at the site in your license, it looks like it's still 5.0.0. Paid Subscriptions weren't working until 5.0.1. You will need to upgrade to use them.

Yes, in general a new usergroup is necessary. Consider "Registered Users" to be "Free Users" and set their permissions accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Are you running 5.0.1?

Leave a comment:

• esjayeff
    started a topic Paid subscription - Action could not be completed

Paid subscription - Action could not be completed

Hi,
    I am setting up a paid subscription for my forum (not able to find any clear instructions on how to do so in V5 by the way). I complete the basics, title, description, usergroup and cost, then hit save and get this message:

"That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."

Am I doing something wrong?

Also, is it necessary for me to set up a group for paid users? I want all users to pay for access, so can I just select registered users in the 'user groups' section or do I need to set up a new group? I have set up a new group and given it a title, I just wonder if this was necessary.

Thanks in advance

Sarah